mardi 15 août 2006

In reality....

I haven't had an easy access to internet lately. And since I already spend most of my day in front of a computer for my internship, I usually feel to tired to go on internet when I get home. That is why I haven't emailed you recently, and haven't updated this blog... ;)

I hope you all are enjoying your summer. I am, though Paris is deserted in August so that makes the city seem a bit odd. But little by little friends are finding their way back to Paris.




Have you seen The Science Of Sleep, a movie directed by Michel Gondry ?

"In dreams emotions are overwhelming"

4 commentaires:

Dave a dit…

Haven't seen the film.

Must confess I read it wrong the first time and thought it was "The Science of Sheep". That sounds like a good movie.

Always good to hear from you, hope all is well.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, Long time no see! How are you? I got a job now(finally i got a job i really enjoy! yeah! ), working for Royal national institute for blind. (RNIB), it is a company on london road, but the same as you mentioned, don't really want to see screen any more. Off internet most of the time! Sorry. Hope you are ok! Will talk to you soon!

Anonyme a dit…

elle est belle ta serie de photos

Anonyme a dit…

Pas un post depuis le 15 Aout .. Ca doit bosser sec. Bises.

Ice Skating

Friesland, December 2022