dimanche 30 août 2009

Incens


Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, August 2009
People in the temple were really welcoming nonetheless I always feel a bit uncomfortable taking pictures in religious places, specially when it is not my religion. It feels odd to suddenly snap pictures of what often represents so much more to the believers.
Little chinese temple between my home and my work. Beautiful, very peaceful and which calls for contemplation.
(And to top it all, nice food served on the walkside of the temple.)

1 commentaire:

Jali a dit…

Pareil pour les photos, j'ai toujours l'impression d'être indélicat, rustre ou irrespectueux. Bon, c'est toujours plus facile que d'être l'inverse :).

Ça me rappelle de chouettes moments, de chouettes lieux, et des très chouettes personnes.

Ice Skating

Friesland, December 2022