mardi 16 mai 2006

Examens et migraine en vue

The countdown has now started: less than two weeks left before taking all my exams... So won't be much on internet.

This year, because of all that happenned with the demonstrations and strikes, my 6 exams are set to take place over only two days in the suburbs of Paris... :( And both days will begin at 8h30. So have to go back and study...

I must admit, lately I've been wishing I could be as relaxed as this guy in front of Notre-Dame...

Pic on the top was taken along the river (Seine), near Notre Dame.

Message to the Cave(wo)men : ;) hope to see you very soon !! (you too L!! ), will email you once all this is over...

1 commentaire:

Dave a dit…

6 exams in two days?

ouch.

good luck. sure you'll do great.

Ice Skating

Friesland, December 2022